- CUSTOM DESIGNED to fit any location in length, depth or configuration
- CFIA compliant design: 7/8” slot width, 1” per 6ft slope (alternate slot width and/or slope available)
- Suitable for water, oils and mild acids, as well as slurry's in the pulp and paper industry
- 304 or 316L Stainless Steel constructed for long lasting durability, low maintenance, will not rust
- Fully welded design, smooth inside finish to reduce any build up of bacteria and easy to clean
- All surfaces can be visually inspected
- Will out last concrete and epoxy floors and any conventional cast in place floor drain system
- Can easily retrofit to existing trench drains and can be installed in place of existing cast-in-place systems
- No bending of grating by lift trucks, thereby eliminating tripping hazard
- Heavy duty sump lids are non-tilt and designed with maximum drainage from all sides
- Design allows for ease of foot traffic, totes and equipment with small wheels, as well as pallet jacks and forklifts
- Capacity is equal to or greater than existing in plant drain pipe
- Factory assembled sections up to 30ft for minimal on-site fabrication, longer sections require on site welding (by others)
The original DELC drain system is a "K.E.Hansen" design.
Registered U.S. Patent & Trademark Office, Registration No. 4,089,414.